Monday, May 11, 2015

Heeeeey!

I haven't updated in A MILLION YEARS but I saw some other fantastic artists on blogspot and it made me want to revisit and revive my dead blog. 
This is what happened. 

*

A lot has happened since my last update! I'm working as a storyboard artist at Disney Interactive. 
AND I LOVE IT. My coworkers are so awesome and I love working on Disney Infinity and it's just so much fun coming into work each day. Being surrounded by so many amazing artists and storytellers is so inspiring. 
And so intimidating. 
But luckily they're all super nice and don't make fun of my love for dinosaurs too much. 

I will try to keep up this blog in addition to my Tumblr and Instagram. If anyone is still around here, that is...
Goodbye for now!





*
Favorite social media baby






No comments:

Post a Comment